Marketing means we need to communicate with your targeted audience for conversion. Who has interested in your product & services as well as we can aware of them. For example, our phone is launching or our institute is launching, etc, when it's launching all these we can communicate via marketing and we can do marketing in many ways and if I do an email marketing then it comes under email marketing.
What is email marketing and what comes under it?
should you do email marketing for your business?
Is email marketing is a good and cheap tool to use or is it dead?
Most of the time we think email marketing is dead, its no use so now, we are going to know the introduction of email marketing…. first of all email marketing had a resurgence over the past few years. It went through a slow time where it received a bad reputation probably, deservedly. but unfortunately, there are a lot of experts out there proclaiming that email is dead or is dying. when you look at the numbers you'll find that email is actually growing in acceptance as more and more email accounts are being created. but also because of Technology because of the reliance upon the medium of email and how people use it. what we are seeing is that email is far from being dead in fact what we see is that email is a vital link to people in the retailers businesses and the information that they want to receive and so let's look at the value of email and how people use it and how businesses are using email now as one of the highest per profit activities of all marketing channels.
Gmail consists of three promotion, one is inbox other is a promotion, Mostly emails go to spam but still, we see that most of the mails come in the promotion and we still open it
Which type of mail we can send on email marketing?
We send promotion changes mails to our audience, thank you emails,
if they purchased any product & currently your new product has been launched. In this case, you can send emails regarding discount offers, etc.
if the new year is arriving then you can send the wishes mails, anniversary wishes mails, etc.
Basically, the purpose of email marketing is we build relationships with our customers and create awareness, promotion about our brand for them.
- Create your own list. It has already been mentioned but purchasing an email list is a waste of time. Everything you are going to do by sending unsolicited emails turns off the majority of people you are expecting to turn into customers and run the risk of being labeled as a spammer.
- Follow the rules of the CAN-SPAM Act. These rules include a non-misleading subject line, a method of unsubscribing, and your name and address at the end of the email.
- Don't just send ads to buy all the time. Use your email to build rapport with customers by sharing your expertise and /or others, giving them suggestions and insights that they can value. Share information that gives them more information about you and / or your company if they are interesting.
- Understand your list well. Remember that the people you are using email to email with have trusted you with their email and name; They deserve your respect. Just as you give your brand a chance to convert them from customers to fans and even evangelists, people who want to talk about you and share their message and can get involved in any way Are.
- If you are doing a newsletter then stick to a schedule. Sending emails on a regular day or days can help your customers know what to expect and when.